Friday, February 15, 2013

The New Girls

Finally!

After 13 years in the same running shoes, here is my new road shoe: the Saucony ProGrid Guide 6.  The lovely people at the Runner's Edge in Missoula, MT let me try on (and run around outside) in several pairs before I decided on these.  Yes, they are highlighter pink and green.  No, I didn't buy them just because of that.

I have nearly flat feet and I lean a little on the outer edge of them (which I was told is weird), so finding the right support for my unusual feet was key.  And these fit like a happy, cushioned glove.  They're light and not overly cushioned like some shoes on the market today (I had a pair of those types and ended up with plantar fasciitis).

I took them on an inaugural run right after this picture was taken.  So this is their Before picture.  I'm a run in the rain and mud kind of girl, so I'm thinking I'll have an After picture by the end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment